- Students will have a reading assignment each Monday through Thursday. No homework will be assigned on Friday.
- Students may read their assignment out loud to a parent, grandparent, caregiver or younger person. Only a parent, grandparent, or caregiver may sign off in the student's planner that the homework is complete.
- At times the student may be expected to read the same assignment again. This is good practice for learning to read fluently.
- The students will be expected to follow their regular classroom teacher's expectations for book reports. I will provide help if the student ask for assistance.
- Students may take reading counts quizzes in my classroom at the end of our daily lesson.